Saturday, February 27, 2010

Experience for Life - North Trip 2010

It was the First time I was out with Gang who has consistently been on move...I was excited at the same time very nervous...I was a little scared at the same time confused..i decided to be there 100%.I just dived in without ideas..And guess what was in store was huge...Super excitement and Joy...I felt like a child having super fun every moment...Pedro and Fams were Hilarious in the Dumb Charades..Peds "Ittefaq" was super...Peds clapped his hands in anger when people could not understand :)We played it with songs and believe me Fams is Jukebox and Chandu is the next one....I remember Roops could not guess Manya one of the Favourite songs..He tried hard but he was outstanding...Round Applause for Manya......:) Uno and cheating was wow...Me and Gayu were crookss...We picked cards from the pack and downloaded cards back also....I remember whispering movie names to Nanu and is an actor man aise behave kiya jaise use pata tha...lol.....Theres More to come ..The inside story will be revealed...

No comments:

Post a Comment